To unlock the Telstra Turbo Modem (BP3):
1. Obtain the Unlock Code from Telstra
2. Insert the SIM from a network provider other than Telstra (any network that runs on either 850 or 2100 MHz)
3. Start Telstra Turbo Modem Manager Version 22.214.171.124
4. User will be prompted with a screen to enter the PH Net PIN
5. Enter the unlock code
6. If correct code is entered, Modem Manager will start searching for service and will come up with the service provider name
7. Before connecting, user is required to create a profile with the correct APN name for the service provider.
You can access this upgrade here:
The upgrade also includes a vastly improved Telstra Turbo Modem(tm) Manager, which we recommend you upgrade to.
Maxon Australia’s USB Docking Station (EtherMax) is finally available!
Providing routing/ethernet capabilities, this stylish unit facilitates sharing a Next G connection.
To purchase this unit directly, please visit our online store.
We’ll be updating the product page to include more technical information and pictures over the next few days.
Thank you all for your patience!
BigPond have released a firmware update for their USB Mobile Broadband modems.
More information is available here.
We now have available Beta 3 for the Mac OS.Ã‚Â Beta 3 includes improved stability, and it responds properly to the computer sleep.
If you’re aÃ‚Â BigPond user, head over here to download the updated BigPond software.
Telstra Turbo Modem users can download the latest version here.
If you have a Telstra Turbo Modem or a BigPond USB Wireless Broadband modem (either of the USB modems), and want to use it on Windows Vista 64 bit, you finally can!
If you’re a BigPond customer, you can download the updated BigPond software from here.
If you’re a Telstra Turbo Modem user, we have updated drivers for you, however the full connection manager still does not work with Vista.Ã‚Â We’ve completely redesigned the Modem Manager from the ground up, so once that’s available you will be able to use the connection manager in Vista.Ã‚Â In the mean time, you can download the updated drivers and installation guide from here.
More detailed hardware specs for the MiniMax:
MiniMax HW specs
We’re putting together a spec sheet on the external modem also, so should have that available soon.