AN ALL-IN-ONE RUGGED, INTELLIGENT, & COST-EFFECTIVE MINI RTU SOLUTION
Perfect for rugged M2M applications, the Smartmax Mini I/O Controller, is an enclosed cost-effective mini remote terminal unit solution.
This powerful all-in-one solution leverages the powerful intelligence of the Smartmax Modem in conjunction with the I/O Interface Controller for wide-ranging flexibility for system integrators and users for automating and controlling innumerable field applications.
Local or remote programming of the Mini I/O Controller can be done via the built-in Web Interface. The fully-featured web interface includes programming of the DNP3 setting and I/O status updates via SMS. This solution can be wired to collect data automatically and connect directly to sensors, meters, loggers or process equipment.
HSPA Smart Modem Solution features:
• Supports HSPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE network
• Embedded TCP/IP, UDP/IP Stack
• RS232, RS485 and USB connectivity.
• Supports packet data
• Support circuit switched data
• Built in web interface
• Intelligent functionality and performance
• 7.2Mbps downlink, 5.76Mbps uplink
HSPA Smart Modem IO Board Solution features:
• 6 Digital Inputs (1 configurable as pulse input)
• 2 Analogue Inputs
• 4 Digital Outputs
• 1 Pulse Input
• DNP3/SMS Settings configurable via web page inside Smartmax Modem.
• I/O Board controllable via DNP3, SMS, or using inbuilt web page.
• SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for the Smartmax HSPA Modem (Product Code: MA-2010)